Insightful, educational and a great networking opportunity
On a gorgeous Tuesday morning, 16th August 2016, at the picturesque Four-seasons Hotel Westcliff we hosted some knowledgeable and smart individuals for an intimate and close up discussion and celebration of the state of the African Green agenda as covered in our AGE magazines.
Green developments covered from current issue include:
- schools going carbon neutral plus some off grid solar homes in some parts of Africa
- fashion pieces such as those worn by Lupita at the MET gala earlier in 2016, made from recycled material
- restaurants serving organic and healthy foods in Nairobi for no hippies but professionals and doing very well too
- woven bags making headlines not only in our magazine but in Vogue magazine, from the kingdom of Swaziland
- green villages in Kigali and one high end green village development in Cape Town
- a green course….yes, a “green” course with other entrepreneurs making a living through green products and services
- the late Wangari Maathai’s legacy that continues to inspire
- smart tools and apps that raise awareness on consumers’ carbon footprint and the Imagined Earth vending machine as well as systems that check your energy bill for you and encourage energy and cost saving
We do look forward to our next breakfast. If you would like to become a speaker or co-host with us, please get in touch with our agent via our contact form.